Do you know that just one international business trip could jump start sales for your business?
Just ask George Chambers. George has been busy filling orders and developing new partnerships ever since he traveled to Mexico with Global Delaware in 2015. George’s business, Solar Unlimited, is projecting $1 million in sales
of solar water heating systems to five hospitals in Mexico — one of which is the largest in the region.
So what is George’s secret to success in this international market? He traveled with the Global Delaware Export Team and organized the trip with the help of Global Delaware’s Trade Representative, Miguel de Regil. Miguel planned business meetings with distributors, agents and customers tailored to Solar Unlimited’s business needs, and also prepped George on best practices for doing business in Mexico.
Global Delaware is headed to Mexico again, and the best part is — there is room for you on the trip.
Join us on the next mission to Mexico:
July 10 -14, 2017
Monterrey and Mexico City
Is Mexico a good fit for your business?
Mexico is the second-largest export market for the U.S, and a top market for products and services that Delaware businesses offer, especially IT, Bio-science, Chemicals and Agriculture. Over $60 billion in U.S. products were purchased in Mexico last year in these top sectors.
This Trip Includes:
Global Delaware’s Business trips are an excellent opportunity to meet face-to-face with distributors and potential customers – all with the assistance of seasoned global trade experts. Here are some of the benefits:
- Business meetings with distributors, agents, or customers according to your needs — all arranged specifically for your company.
- Assistance from State of Delaware in-country trade representative Miguel de Regil and the Global Delaware Team.
- Translation of sales presentations and materials (if needed) and in-country transportation and interpreters on the trip.
- Preparation session and in-country briefing.
- On-site assistance throughout the trip and follow-up assistance upon return.
- All services, valued at $6,500 per company, are financed by the SBA and the State of Delaware.
- Businesses with physical operations in the State of Delaware who meet the qualifying criteria may apply.
Mission costs and financial assistance
Global Delaware is committed to planning a successful trade mission for your business. In fact, the services provided by the State are valued at $6,500 per company.
Your travel expenses may even be covered by the STEP Grant, a program by the SBA that will reimburse up to 50 percent of all pre-approved, eligible, export marketing expenses (up to a maximum of $5,000).
Your next steps:
Contact Beth Pomper email@example.com, to learn more about the trip. Don’t forget to ask about the STEP Grant!
Review this flyer then fill out the application for the mission.